Excellent opportunity to utilize and expand best practice skills working with aging adult population in the community. Adult Protective Services at GLSS is looking for a new staff member interested in addressing the emotional, social, and physical health issues that present obstacles to adults living safely and independently. We have a strong, supportive team that is invested in the growth and learning of every staff member.
Nos gustara darle la bienvenida a nuestro equipo!
As an Adult Protective Service Worker you are responsible for investigating reports of elder abuse and neglect, self-neglect or exploitation. Responsibilities include: crisis support, casework, service planning and other functions within protective service mandates.
- Assessment/Evaluation skills to develop full understanding of client in his/her environment, including risks, supports and needs
- Clinical case management that includes goal setting, care planning and service provision
- Ability to think critically and creatively assisting clients with problem solving in many areas of their lives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to facilitate collaboration between client and other formal and informal supports
- Empathy and the ability to build relationships and rapport to engage and empower clients to participate in problem resolution
- Organization to prioritize according to urgency of client's needs and caseload demands
- Documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and mandates
- Appreciation and respect for diversity and the dignity and worth of every person
- $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Full time 35 hours
- Health Insurance upon hire
- 4 day work week option
- Mileage reimbursement
- On call stipend
- LICSW supervision available