Providence is calling a Home Health Aide (CNA) (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Home Services in King County, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private residences, adult family homes, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities within a designated region.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Provide personal care, assistance with performing activities of daily living and prescribed therapeutic exercises, and basic housekeeping services essential to the comfort of the patient.
- Be proficient using software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of certified nursing assistant course or equivalent training
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure in Washington State
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- One (1) year patient care experience in acute, sub-acute or long term care
- Valid Washington State driver's license and insured, reliable vehicle
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home Services is a not-for-profit, home health ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout King County in Washington state. We provide skilled nursing and therapy for patients who are recovering from or living with an acute or chronic illness. Our skilled and compassionate team includes nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, chaplains, occupational/physical/speech therapists, medical directors, and volunteers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 150437