Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Home Care of Snohomish County in Everett, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*$5,000 sign on bonus is available for external applicants only
In this position you will:
- Provide practical nursing, including bedside patient care, respiratory care, phlebotomy, patient education, and patient support services under the supervision of designated licensed staff.
- Use critical thinking, decisive judgment, and your ability to make independent decisions.
- Utilize software for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Current driver's license and insured, reliable vehicle
- At least one (1) year LPN experience in a home health/hospice, skilled nursing or acute setting
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Washington State
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home Care provides quality, timely, comprehensive medical care in the homes of patients in Snohomish County in Washington State, including Camano Island. Our Mission is to improve the quality of life of our community by providing professional, compassionate, quality care, in appropriate settings, enabling individuals and families to manage health care problems and life-threatening illnesses. The wide-ranging care we provide includes the service of physicians, registered nurses, CWCN registered nurse wound care specialists, medical social workers, rehabilitation therapists, home health aides, chaplains and volunteers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 134752