Clinical Director - LCSW/LMFT/Psy.D. or Ph.D. or waivered
Telecare Corporation - (Camarillo)
Casas, Camarillo (Recovery Focused Mental Health)
Adult Residential Facility
To learn more please visit www.telecarecorp.com/jobs, and to apply, http://bit.ly/2mAtMj0
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 90 programs and over 2,700 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Part of the Telecare family, the Casas are made up of 4 Casa's and licensed as an Adult Residential Facility. Each Casa has 15 beds, this facility is for adults and transitional aged youth who need additional support as they transition from institutional settings to more normalized, non-institutional community living environments. This is best suited for clients who need more structured support in order to live in less restrictive setting.
In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Masters or higher degree in Social Services
• Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
• One (1) year in leadership role in relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration as MFT/MFTi, MSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D.
• Must have experience working with mental health consumers, families and advisory boards
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• If employed at Outpatient Program:
- Ability to evade clients in the event of assaultive behavior
- Ability to pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
• Must be CPR, ProAct or CPI and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Ability to contribute to policy and procedure development in a matter that addresses clinical quality and risk.
• Understanding of local system of care and how the program fits within it.
• Ability to maintain customer and community partner relations.
• Familiarity with a variety of evidence based practices appropriate to population served.
• Bilingual, bicultural candidates preferred
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability status, creed, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis protected by applicable antidiscrimination laws
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency