Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services.
At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 8,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based social services and non-emergency transportation services in 23 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. We proudly serve more than 55,000 unique clients and nearly 17 million individuals who qualify for services under our contracts.
Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs. Visit our website: www.pathways.com.
Pathways is looking for Full and Part time Mental Health Therapists for the Durant Oklahoma location.
The Therapists will provide direct service to clients, such as individual counseling, family counseling, crisis intervention, and psycho-educational groups, through the use of proper therapeutic interventions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Provides individual, family and group therapy to assigned clients based on assessment and treatment plan
• Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective service delivery to clients
• Completes clinical documentation within established time frames
• Conducts sessions at locations such as school, day care, job site, client home, etc. as needed to meet the service needs of the client
• Develops and/or reviews service plans in accordance with company, state and accrediting requirements
• Works with treatment team to create and personalize all client goals
• Leads individual, group and family therapeutic sessions and interventions as outlined in the service plan
• Works with consumers to plan for discharge and follow up recommendations
• Links the consumer with specific services and resources as identified in the service plan. Serves as a liaison with other professionals and agencies
• Participates in Pathways training related to direct service and treatment skills as well as state or company mandated training
• A Master’s degree from an accredited university with a health care/counseling degree either fully licensed, or under supervision
• Preferred experience working with children or adults with mental and behavioral health issues
• Licensed in Oklahoma with one of the following: LPC, LCSW, LMFT and LBP – licensure information must be attached with resume
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Medical, hospitalization, prescription, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with match
• Eight paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Mileage reimbursement
• Surface Pro and cell phone reimbursement when working in the community
• Reimbursement for training, clearances
• Training and development opportunities
• Competitive Salary
• CEU's available via e-learning
• A loan repayment program
• Supervision for LPC Licensure if needed