Welcome to NASW Joblink - The Social Work Career Center
**Alert** If you received an email purporting to be an “Employment Opportunity” or "Interview Update" asking you to click on a link or download anything from Yahoo, Google, or any other source the email is fraudulent and does not represent any legitimate contact with NASW or any potential employment opportunity with the association.
• This person will be responsible for all of the clinical aspects for this 60-bed Behavioral Health Hospital that is in separate location, but part of a 450-bed hospital. With an average daily census of 40 this facility is broken out in three units. There are approximately 60 FTEs including registered nurses, mental health technicians, and unit secretaries
• The successful candidate will be a strong leader who will be a great role model. The ideal person will be focused on recruiting and retaining staff while putting a high priority on being visible and increasing employee engagement
• Strong patient outcomes are important while maintaining all quality and safety initiatives
• Located in a community of 200,000 people with everything offered that you would ever want to do!
• The ideal candidate will have a strong mental health in nursing background with a minimum of two to five years of leadership experience
• A bachelor's degree is required with a master's degree preferred
Position posted on behalf of client by CTL Consulting, LLC, an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. With proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers, CTL represents healthcare providers nationwide.
CTL Consulting, LLC, an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. With proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers, CTL represents healthcare providers nationwide.