***$500 HIRING BONUS***
Pay Scale: $48,000-$51,000
Additional $10,000 for clinical license
10% additional for Spanish bi-lingual
The Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) Clinician is responsible for establishing and implementing quality clinical treatment and case management for children and adolescents with special mental health needs. Clinicians shall provide individual, group, and family therapy as well as rehabilitative services in community-based settings.
1. Provides comprehensive mental health assessments on assigned cases to determine the need for mental health services.
2. Develops service plans based on a comprehensive assessment of each client’s personal milestones and obstacles. The clinician shall evaluate each client’s progress and adjust the service plan as may be necessary and appropriate.
3. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner for each assigned client and maintain a comprehensive set of treatment records on each client as stipulated in the County Quality Improvement Plan.
4. Acts as the liaison between the program and community agencies and individuals such as Case Managers, County Social Workers, and Probation Officers. The Clinician shall work with the family or care providers in the implementation of service plans.
5. Provides individual, family and group counseling based on the needs of the clients.
6. Maintains collateral contacts within the family or care providers and community as indicated.