Educational / Talent Requirements:
1. Master’s Degree from an accredited university or institution of higher learning in Psychology or Social Work.
2. Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW).
3. Analytical skills necessary to synthesize a variety of clinical and social data for appropriate diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation.
4. Interpersonal relationship skills necessary to relate to a variety of internal and external contacts in the social sphere of the consumer being served.
5. Current Michigan driver's license with acceptable driving record according to Hope Network insurance carrier definitions.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. Prior case management experience in a mental health required.
2. Three (3) years prior employment experience in a human service area, including behavioral analysis and programming experience.
To Apply: https://careers-hopenetwork.icims.com/jobs/2953/lead-social-worker/job
or Email: WNTownsend@hopenetwork.org