Beacon Health Options
Community-Based Behavioral Healthcare MANAGER
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Position Location: MA - Somerville
AAP Reporting Location: BHS
Job Family: Clinical, Licensed
Functional Area: CLINICAL OPERATIONS
FTE Status: Full time
Scheduled Weekly Work Hrs: 40
Workday Schedule: Weekdays Only
Workday Start Time: 8:30
Workday End Time: 5:00
Variable Work Schedule:
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking dynamic independently licensed Behavioral Health Care Managers to join our teams in Somerville and Northeast regions of Massachusetts. The Behavioral Health Care Manager will be responsible for collaboration with the Neighborhood Health Plan's new Neighborhood Care Circle (NCC) program. This innovative program is designed to serve complex members in a community-based model and consists of Behavioral Health, Medical, and Social Care Managers. The Behavioral Health Care Manager will be responsible for outreaching, triaging, assessing, and managing members with behavioral health needs identified for NCC, as well as creating Care Plans and Collaborating with other Care Managers on the NCC team. The Care Circle model is a mobile, face to face community model in which work with members will primarily be conducted in person, meeting members in their home, family home, shelter or other agreed upon public space.
- Identification of all assigned NCC Members
- Outreach and engagement of members.
- Independent and individualized assessment of members enrolled in NCC.
- Development of a member-centric care plan in collaboration with the member and his/her treatment team.
- Managing, coordinating care, and identifying strategies to meet care plan goals of assigned Members.
- Documentation of care management activities in Beacon's Flex Care system.
- Assist in the collection of outcomes information, analysis and other reporting and initiatives.
- Collaboration and coordination with provider and community agencies regarding NCC members and care planning meetings.
Education: Master's degree in related field preferred, or Registered Nursing License.
Licensure: LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or RN license; current, valid and unrestricted independent licensure for practice required. (Re-verification will take place no less than every 3 years.
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 years' experience in a behavioral health setting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and effectively engaging with members and providers through telephonic communication to obtain necessary information for the purposes of care management and coordination.
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and established cycle times through effective prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Case managers are required to be educated in current principles, procedures and knowledge domains of case management based on nationally recognized standards of case management
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position.
Beacon Health Options company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled