Orange County Tree House (Recovery Focused Mental Health Crisis Residential Program)
To apply click here: http://bit.ly/2i7ae3m
To learn more and please visit www.telecarecorp.com/careers
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 80 programs and over 2,500 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare family, Orange County Crisis is a 15 bed (24 hour) residential program for adults with a severe mental illness experiencing a mental health crisis. Length of stay is up to 14 days.
The Clinician provides mental health support services to members and their families at the program. The Clinician also assists in the coordination of all mental health support services provided by the Team. This includes coordinating and collaborating with team members and outside agencies such as, the Conservator's Office, Public Guardian's Office, Probation Department, County Mental Health Services, Housing and Inpatient providers.
• One (1) year of direct service experience with mentally ill individuals.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work or related field.
• Clinical License: Licensed MFT or LCSW
• If employed at Outpatient Program:
- Ability to evade clients in the event of assaultive behavior
- Ability to pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
• Position requires CPR, ProAct or CPI and First Aid, candidate must receive training within 30 days of employment and remain current on those training throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply.
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability status, creed, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis protected by applicable antidiscrimination laws.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency