Program Director – Geropsych
Daly City, CA
Founded in 1965 Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 90 programs and over 3000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Seton Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of San Francisco and northern San Mateo County since its founding as Mary's Help Hospital in 1893.
Today, Seton Medical Center and its sister facility Seton Coastside continue the tradition of patient-centric, quality health care to our entire community. Recognized for its stroke treatment, cardio-vascular excellence, including STEMI certification, Seton offers a comprehensive range of medical specialties on both an inpatient and outpatient basis, as well as emergency and urgent care services. Seton Coastside operates the only 24-hour, stand-by emergency department on the Pacific Coast between Daly City and Santa Cruz.
Seton has a long tradition and a deep commitment to providing quality care to the communities we serve.
Telecare and Seton Medical Center have formed a unique partnership in the development and operation of a 20-bed inpatient unit for the assessment and treatment of geropsychiatric services.
As the Program Director, you will be responsible for program and financial operation interface for the geriatric mental health and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) programs at Providence Milwaukie Hospital either directly to Facility leadership and Telecare or in a matrixed relationship to the Medical Director and Behavioral health leadership
• Work in partnership with Nursing Services and the Geriatric Program.
• Be responsible for operations improvements and programmatic development to improve clinical and financial performance of care delivery for these specific services.
• Provide assistance in development of overall programming and provision of services so they are; evidence based, quality driven, responsive to the needs of patient/family/referral source satisfaction and provided in cost efficient fashion.
• Be responsible for development and oversight of the capital budgets and coordinating with leaders in development of operational budgets.
• Be responsible for understanding the underlying payment models for services and working with the revenue cycle team to efficiently and effectively manage nuances of behavioral health billing, reimbursement and collection practices. •Have capacity to maintain positive payor relations and partnerships in crafting and delivering cost effective and outcomes effective care.
• Work with Quality and Compliance partners within the Facilities and Division for oversight of compliance with all Federal, State, and other regulatory agencies, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) accreditation.
• Direct the management operations in accordance with the policies, procedures and values of the Sisters of Providence and their institutions.
• Be responsible for development and oversight of business and marketing plans for programs within the division.
• Be responsible for representing the service within the Providence Health & Services and the community, as well as in inter-department committees, projects, and activities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Master's degree in mental health, healthcare administration, or related field
• Four (4) years of progressively responsible leadership positions in a mental health setting
• Successful application of knowledge in finance, compliant charging practices, organizational systems, personnel and facility management, labor relations, reimbursement strategies, regulatory agency compliance, and physician relations.
• Knowledge and experience in a psychiatric treatment milieu
Apply now at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/TEL1006/JobBoard/.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency