Social Worker, Licensed MFT or LCSW
Psychiatric Health Facility (16 Bed PHF) Long Beach, CA
Per-Diem and Full-Time Openings.
To learn more and to apply, please visit http://bit.ly/2iQHg4M, or search www.telecarecorp.com/jobs.
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 90 programs and over 3,000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare La Casa Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF) is a 16-bed facility that provides acute psychiatric treatment to adults in Los Angeles County.
The Social Worker provides general casework services to assigned clients and their families. This involves coordinating and collaborating with other services and agencies such as the Conservator's Office, Public Defender's Office, Child Protective Services, Probation Department and County Mental Health Services.
• One year of direct service experience with mentally ill individuals in an inpatient or outpatient setting is required
• License by the State of California as an LMFT or Clinical Social Worker required
• Valid California Driver's License
• Necessary skills include the ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team, a thorough understanding of client rights, an understanding of the conservatorship process and knowledge of basic medical and psychiatric terminology
• Applicant must be finger printed and receive clearance from Criminal Justice Department
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability status, creed, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis protected by applicable antidiscrimination laws.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency