Full-time position available to join East Boston Neighborhood Health Center’s PACE program where the Social Work role is engaging with every day offering exciting new challenges. As part of a dynamic Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in an innovative model of care, you will develop plans of care for participants who want to live safely in their communities. You will work with participants at the PACE Center and in their homes addressing issues ranging from high risk mental health, end of life, medical decision making, caregiver support, and more.
Responsibilities include conducting psychosocial assessments, formulating treatment plans, providing counseling and therapy, with opportunities for running groups and coordinating care with interdisciplinary team members to support participants’ achieving their goals. You must have an MSW, be passionate about serving adults 55+ and have at least one year of experience working with older adults. Must possess or be working toward licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred. Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Some East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Facts
- A leading role in elderly care providing PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Over 300,000 visits a year
- 80,000 patients and growing
- $150M Organization Strong
- Patients as diverse as the city we live in
- One of the first of three centers in Mass to become MA PCMH Prime certified
- 24/7/365 Emergency department
- Advanced technology and an amazing support staff
- On-site Lab & Radiology services
- Staff interpreters and integrated behavioral health services
- On premise pharmacy
- On site specialists for consultation
- Excellently trained Medical Interpreter Department
We offer competitive salaries and a full array of benefits for you and your family that includes medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, educational assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. We also provide paid holidays, vacations, sick and personal time, free parking and much more.
Please send your resume to: Human Resources, EBNHC, 10 Gove Street, East Boston, MA 02128; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: (617) 568-4489. We are conveniently located near the Maverick Blue Line T station. We are an EOE.